From the expressive architecture outside to the authentic signature JW Marriott services inside, this Marriott hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam welcomes you to experience the new definition of contemporary luxury, located in the new central business district, adjacent to the National Convention Center of West Hanoi. Our spacious 5-star hotel includes several restaurants such as the JW Café, creating international and local cuisine, the French Grill, where you can dine on traditional international flavors, and a Chinese restaurant featuring the best of Cantonese cooking.
- Our lodging in Hanoi has 48-square-meter guest rooms with wood floors and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- All rooms have wireless high-speed Internet and spacious work desks ideal for business travelers.
- Each of our striking hotel rooms in Hanoi, Vietnam offers separate marble shower and bath units.
- Our luxury Hanoi hotel rooms feature aromatherapy amenities to promote relaxation and enjoyment.
- Rooms have 42-inch flat panel TVs, international cable and Bose sound systems with iPod docks.
- Fully stocked minibars and 24-hour room service are readily available at our hotel rooms in Hanoi.
French Grill. Featuring inspired French classics and seductive favourites in a vibrant and lively atmosphere, the French Grill offers 82 seats in a modern design, including private dining room, a walk-in wine cooler, a largest open kitchen in Hanoi and more.
JW Café. This international delight is one of Hanoi, Vietnam restaurants offering both buffet and a la carte selections in a modern, inviting atmosphere among lakeside vistas.
Crystal Jade Palace. Our modern and crisp design distinguishes us from other Chinese restaurants in Hanoi, Vietnam.
The Lounge. The Lounge is residential, casual, social and one of the most relaxed lounges in Hanoi, Vietnam.
Antidote Bar. Antidote is a unique and trendy option for bars in Hanoi, Vietnam, catering to a modern crowd looking for a chic, upscale experience with expertly crafted drinks.